Below are some of the questions we are most commonly asked, however if you do not find the answer to your question then please feel free to contact us.
Grand Prix/ Mini Prix: Individual Race format starting from the Grid to win points with your finishing position. Top Scoring drivers progress through to the next round of the event to eventually determine the events No.1 Driver
100 lapper: Race from a grid start, against your friends, to see who can clock up 100 laps in the quickest time. A non-stop test of endurance and skill
Enduro: Compete against friends and colleagues in a non-stop team race event to see which team can achieve the most laps in the given time. You must decide the best pit stop and driver strategy for your team.
All drivers will watch a comprehensive safety video and we provide all the safety equipment that you need. Young drivers or those with additional needs will be spoken to by a marshal to make sure that they understand the briefing. Their control of the kart will be assessed prior to leaving the pit lane and where necessary the speed of the karts will be restricted for less confident or inexperienced drivers.
Driving standards are monitored throughout the session and any drivers causing concern will be spoken to and given advice if necessary. Any drivers whose driving is a danger to themselves or others will be removed from the session.
We’re open and we’re ‘Good to Go’
‘Good to Go’ is the Visit England Covid-19 Industry standard. It recognises businesses that have followed government and industry Covid-19 guidelines and have processes in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social and physical distancing. The National Karting Association, of which we are a member, have devised industry specific reopening guidance which we are adhering to to ensure everyones experience is safe and fun in these unusual times.
In order to give every driver the best experience there will be some changes to our procedures including:
- All activities including Arrive & Drive, Cadet club and Kubz club will need to be pre booked (Arrive & Drive is now pre bookable up to 7 days in advance).
- Customers will need to wear a balaclava and gloves whilst in the centre.
- Drivers will be issued with a freshly sanitised helmet. Once you have selected your helmet you will be asked to keep it with you for the duration of your visit. At the end of the activity you will return it to a drop off point to be sanitised in our sanitising cabinet.
- Every driver will be issued with a freshly laundered suit every visit
- We ask that anyone who has a temperature, dry cough, loss of taste or smell or who has been in contact with anyone with these symptoms does not attend the session.
- In order to adhere to Social Distancing guidelines we cannot accommodate spectators currently unless pre agreed with management. 1 guardian for a children’s group is permitted. Spectators must wear a face mask and gloves whilst in the centre.
- Drinks and snacks will be available but we will not be serving hot food at this time. If your group require refreshments please only send one member of the group to the counter.
- Race times will be available via the Anglia Karting Clubspeed App.
- Please ensure that you arrive ready to enter the centre at your designated time. If you arrive early please wait in your car until your arrival time. If you arrive late we will do our best to accommodate you but you are likely to miss one or more of your pre booked sessions. If you arrive late one person from your group should enter the centre whilst everyone else remains in the car. Please note deposits are non refundable.
- Please follow the one way route whilst in the centre.
- Customers must adhere to social distancing guidance whilst in the centre. There are floor markers around the centre to help you with this. We ask that all members of the group stay together.
Thank you for your ongoing support. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]